Monday, March 26, 2007

First Homemade Dress




We started to make this dress just before Angelia turned one month. So in January. I couldnt figure out the easy pattern though so i gave up. But I sat down on saturday the 24th and tried again with help from gramma and we finished it. Is it not adorable. The butterfly was added to cover a snag and if you look close the stitch for the hem is actually flowers. I must say not bad for a first attempt. When i went to try it on Angelia though she of course spit up on it so the stain in the middle is from that but it will wash out.

1 comment:

S. Fantasia said...

Good job, good job. It is so cute! By the way, dibs on the sewing machine when I come home. I need to put together a quilt. :)