So it has been a while since I have updated the site. However since I am not at work today then I thought I would add some pictures of Angelias birthday. It has been in the 20's since Saturday and we have had lots of snow. Yesterday we had lots of rain and then it dropped to below freezing so you can imagine the roads. Today we woke up to about an inch which throughout the day piled up to a good two and a half inches. I was unable to make it down the hill so I just stayed at the daycare which was as far as I made it before I gave up. Angelia had fun though with the kids and was really enjoying the snow.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday
So it has been a while since I have updated the site. However since I am not at work today then I thought I would add some pictures of Angelias birthday. It has been in the 20's since Saturday and we have had lots of snow. Yesterday we had lots of rain and then it dropped to below freezing so you can imagine the roads. Today we woke up to about an inch which throughout the day piled up to a good two and a half inches. I was unable to make it down the hill so I just stayed at the daycare which was as far as I made it before I gave up. Angelia had fun though with the kids and was really enjoying the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment